Once again, I'm calling on you for some help making my next video. If you'd like to participate, I'm looking for video footage of you playing a board game. Here's what I want:
1) A close up shot (no faces, just hands) of you playing a board game. It can be really close -- no need to show the whole board. The shot should be:
2) Well lit and high resolution
3) Show some sort of action: rolling the dice, moving a piece, trading cards, etc.
Bonus points if the game is one of the following: Chess, Go, Monopoly, Risk, Snakes & Ladders, or Candyland. If you have some other interesting game, feel free to submit it as well.
Super bonus for these specific shots:
- Trading money in monopoly
- Landing on a square and buying it in monopoly
- Building a house / hotel in monopoly
- Someone losing very badly at chess getting checkmated
- Someone losing at Risk and getting pushed back into Australia
- Moving and falling down a snake, then someone else winning on the next roll.
- Making a move in Candyland
If you can do this, please send me the clips at Grey@CGPGrey.com and include your twitter account or website for credits. (If the file is too large for email, you can also share it with me via Dropbox)
The sooner you can get the video to me the better -- thanks in advance for any help.