Grey got through the video submissions, Myke keeps the wheel turning, and they both celebrate a special occasion.
Grey and Brady discuss: poker, podcast postcards, bi-weekly auto update, flying the Nail & Gear and the Milwaukee flag, and Brady has Grey take a general knowledge / trivia quiz.
Grey & Brady discuss: clapping, cheer pressure revisited, Boaty McBoatface / David Attenborough, famous explorers you *should* know, self-incrimination and being compelled to give testimony, impending Uber tipping, AVs/RVs/SUVs, The Leicester City Foxes *fairy tale*, the UK/EU referendum (Brexit), and is San Francisco the most valuable city in the world and can maybe London be second.
Grey has opened up job applications, Myke is intrigued by Dvorak keyboards and they both get sucked in to yet another new email app.
If you are interested in working with the CGPGrey channel a full job description can be found here. To be eligible your application must include:
- A private dropbox link to a 4k60FPS version of the animated script above. Videos that are publicly posted on YouTube are disqualified.
- The animation will contain zero stock images and zero screen grabs from the CGPGrey YouTube channel. All assets will be original.
- A ZIP file of the original assets created to make the animation.
- A declaration that you are of legal age to do freelance work.
- No personal information about you other than the city where you live. If you have a portfolio of other work that you want to share, that can be included.
Applications will begin to be evaluated on Friday May 13th.
Myke fixes problems, Grey automates his to-do list, and they both discuss hiring people.
Grey and Brady discuss: environmental nagging, cheer pressure, apple products and wants/needs/weeds, singular use of 'we' and caring less, Boaty McBoatface, Encryption and if your phone is part of you.
Grey suffers with RSI problems, Myke bought an iPad, and they both go trucking across America.