CGPGrey Illustrator / Animator
To produce an animation in the highest quality CGP-like style
- To create the final version of the video and to pass it on to the
To work with the
Video Directorto turn the video storyboard into a set of assets.
- The design aesthetic of the animations and assets are to match the material on the CGPGrey YouTube channel.
- Assets must be simple in depiction yet be clear and instructive.
To take the assets and animate them in the final video project.
- To brainstorm assets and animation ideas from a rough copy of script.
- Discretion and trust: All unreleased content to be kept strictly confidential.
- Communication: Must be able to work well with others in the organization. Must be able to clearly communicate ideas.
- Quality: Must be able to produce high-quality work that is worth the time and attention of potentially millions of viewers. Toward that end, must also be able to take direction well and understand that criticism of the work is not criticism of the person.
- Timeliness: The ability to progress regularly on the work when necessary and must be able to hit deadlines when they are present.
In fulfilling the role above the outcomes and qualities are ranked in order of importance. If there are time or resource constraints, higher items take precedence over lower items.